Monday, October 21, 2013

Got my first Bonus today from AVON woot!

checked the mail today, And I got my $25 bonus! Soo excited.. It may not be much, but it was well earned, and it's only a portion of achieving my goal so I am very excited over it! 

I am in the process of making a Gift Basket for a shop. Everyone who shops in her shop will be able to enter to win, I think it will help both of us business wise and I am very excited.  I am very determined to succeed, One goal at a time. 

I am still looking for other's who are motivated like me to join my AVON team.  www.start.youravon.com      Reference code: trisharoberts   (10$) to start, but very well worth it, you will receive your kit in the mail. My goal is to find at least 7 motivated people who would like to sell AVON and be apart of my team. =)


How motivated are you? 






No comments:

Post a Comment