Monday, October 28, 2013

Super Excited!

I am so excited today, I finally achieved my goal of 5 recruits to join my Avon team! I am so happy about going into leadership, and I am brainstorming some ideas for my team to help one another. 

Another awesome thing is I finally am done with my little "Pamper Me Bundle" that I am going to be dropping off at a consignment shop. People who purchase items from her store will be able to enter to win this cute bundle I made. I think it will help the both of us business wise. 

My new leadership goal now, is to find 5 more people to join my awesome team. I am also brainstorming for Incentative ideas for everyone to help keep motivated with their sales =)   (More you sale, more you earn!!! ). 

If your interested in Joining my team it only cost 10$ to start, Your kit will be mailed to you but only takes just a couple of days!

Please visit  www.start.youravon.com  and use the reference code: trisharoberts


I want to help my team the best I can, and I am determined to help them reach their own goals as much as mine. 

Here is a pic of my little "Pamper Me Bundle" for the shop, It has a 5 piece foot works set, a nailpolish, and a mini skin so soft lotion and an Iris Necklace. =) I can't wait to drop it off, and I am planning on making a few more different ones for other reason's =) 

Hoping everyone is having a splendid Monday! I know I will! 

Trisha Roberts 
Join my Team Today: www.start.youravon.com 
Reference code: trisharoberts

No comments:

Post a Comment