Monday, December 16, 2013

Thank You Avon!

I am sooo excited!  I feel that a lot of my work has finally paid off. First.. I went to the bank this morning to get quarters for laundry (That i'm sure we all just love to do!). Then I come home, and about 2 hours after (Bank is closed at this time) I received 2 checks from Avon! 

I got them for bonus's for my awesome team as they have pursued in joining my team and becoming and Avon Rep. I am happy that I am taking leadership, I know it isn't easy but I never gave up and I know I will one day truly succeed.. But on that note, even this to me is inching to success. 


A little income is better than no income at all right? and this is just the start for me. 

You can make money selling Avon just as well as much as you put your heart into it. I am very passionate when it comes to the Products. I love learning about all the new products coming out, products we have had for a long time. It WILL take some dedication and time. But I do love it!

for only $10.00, You can give it a go :) 

www.start.youravon.com   Reference Code: trisharoberts 

I am working on building a great team, I have my own team Facebook group, Anyone who joins will of course be added in, I am working on some cool incenatives for my team. I look forward to helping out the best I can. 

If this is something you may be interested in, but still have questions, please feel free to contact me anytime!  

If you would like to get started right away visit my link above and sign up today! When You sign up, You will get a Kit delivered to you via mail within 4-7 days, 4 of my team members got theirs I believe their 4th day, so they're definitley pretty quick about it. 

Happy Monday everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment